Z - Archived - River Rush Rafting (Adventure)
- Duration: 120 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Wiri, Auckland
- Product code: RR RAFT
If you’re ready for bigger waves and more excitement, riding down River Rush is for you! This is advanced rafting for those who are 13 years old and above and an exhilarating Grade 3-4 white water adventure with a 4.5m waterfall drop!
We require you to arrive 15 minutes before your Check-In time to fill out the required documents. Allow two (2) hours for your activity. This includes safety briefings, your one (1) hour activity on the water and time to change before and after the activity.
The Pump Waterfall
Your River Rush rafting activity ends with a ride down the Pump Waterfall, an exhilarating 4.5m drop down the highest man-made waterfall in the world. Rafters may also opt-out of the waterfall drop and just choose to enjoy the river course.
Dri-fit shirt and shorts. Bring your own towel and sunscreen. Refrain from wearing jewellery and other valuables. A limited number of wetsuits are available upon request.
- Buoyancy aid, safety helmet, paddles and booties
- Use of changing rooms with shower
Available Add Ons
- Lockers are $2.00 per two hours. Payment via debit/credit card and coins only.
Terms and Conditions
- Please click here to review the terms and conditions of the white water park before booking.